Saturday, March 28, 2009

So strong




Fisher is such a strong boy. Our neighbor gave us a super saucer last week and he will sit in it for 20-30 min. Today, he was sitting up the entire time. Lucy also LOVES to get pictures taken of thetwo of them. He can just sit there and she puts her arm around him. I tried to take a picture last week, but the camera was on video. I figured it out, but not before a short film. After our walk last week, they were both asleep. True to form, as soon as we stopped and I brought them inside, he woke up. She let me take her upstairs to her bed for a nap.

2 comments:

Kleinhenz Family said...

They are soooo sweet. I can't wait to see them! Oh, and you and Gary too!

The Miranda's said...

i can't believe how big they are! Lucy looks like she loves her little brother!