Wednesday, February 9, 2011

4 months?



I am so sad that Fisher is still in diapers. We were doing well, but when we went to UT for Christmas he went back into diapers and now I am just waiting for him to tell me when. Although he did pull down his pants and diaper today at the park to pee on a tree. He has to do it "all by myself" or he won't do it at all. So, we wait. I have to post some pictures from the last few months to update. Mark and Suzie came down to visit and we went to Tuscan.
Lucy was a cowgirl again for Halloween and Fisher was the Cool-Aid Man, complete with him saying, "Hey Cool-Aid".



















Fisher chose to have Buddy on his Birthday cake and got a new Thomas Track from Grandpa Ogden when he visited. Both kids decided to be really brave and sit on Santa's lap, together, at our ward funciton. They talked all day about how brave they were going to be and how they weren't going to cry. Fisher kept his tough face on the entire time, but made it through.
We went to Utah for Christmas. Lucy decided we all had to go ice skating, which the kids didn't really love, and play in the snow, which all melted the day before we got there. But they did get a few flurries to play in and then there was another big storm the day we left. Grandma took us all to see the lights at the zoo and the kids got excited about their trampoline from Santa and the adults played lots of games. We toasted the new year as a family with our "yummy new year drink" and are enjoying the beautiful weather this time of year in Arizona.
















2 comments:

Becca Bird said...

what fun! I have one regret about the holidays and that is how little I got to talk to you and your beautiful family. I'm glad everything is going well!

The Miranda's said...

looking at your blog made me realize one..we never talk, and two..you live too far away! both of those things should change!! I'm glad you guys are doing well though! Love you!