Saturday, October 18, 2008

Definately Advanced


Gary has always said that Lucy is advanced. It is a joke that is repeated often in my family. Well, as of today, a third party said the same thing. Ronald McDonald said that Lucy is advanced. She was afraid of him and so he figured she was 2 yrs old. Since she is only 15 1/2 months, he said she must be advanced. He signed a picture of himself and gave it to her. She held it and stared at it with a smile on her face for the next hour. I guess she will be that kind of child. We will have to force her to step out of her comfort zone, but she will be so proud of herself after it is all over. Then at dinner time, when you see what she learned, I think it is official, she is definately advanced.

2 comments:

danberg said...

I'm impressed at the whistles! Way to go Lucy! - Bekah

Brooke said...

She IS advanced. Personally, I STILL think Ronald is creepy :)