Friday, February 13, 2009

Photo shop

Warning, this picture was not photo shopped. It was taken with both people sitting with each other.
Fisher had his 2 mo checkup today. Here is proof that he has grown. His last appt was 2 weeks after his birth, at which time he was in the %50 for his height and %45 for weight. As of today he is %95 for height and %65 for weight. I'd say he has grown. He is 12.5 lbs and 24.5 in long. He got 4 shots, but was still such a smiley baby, mostly before those things. But, I actually got one on camera. I prefer the smiles that look like smiles and not the wide mouths, but those didn't come while I had the camera out. I'll get one soon.
I guess, since I blogged that Lucy only tries to wear my sports bra, she graduated from that and has now added my t-shirts to the list. Grandpa brought her a fairy outfit and she loved to wear that too. She felt much more dressed up in the fairy dress, and had to add every piece of jewelry she owns. What a girl!

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

oh Lucy! she's great! and what a good boy Avery is for smiling for the camera! It's amazing how fast they grow up!

Alana said...

Ha ha I am still laughing over Gary's picture....How funny that it really loks photoshopped. Your kids are so cute and fun!