Thursday, September 11, 2008

But, I still love technology

I only have one child and sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with all the things I would like to record for her. Her scrapbook, her babybook, her journal, the blog, my facebook page, my journal. Weren't things supposed to be simplified with technology? I did finish her scrapbook, since I am only doing the first year, and she loves looking at it. We do that at least once every day. She doesn't even recognize herself as the tiny baby, but still loves to look at the pictures.

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

i started Eva's scrapbook and realized i put way too many pictures in it already..but i think it will all be ok...and also, that is a 28 day wash out!

Elizabeth said...

I agree 100% I love it but I did think it was supposed to make life easier not more chaotic!