Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fisher is grabbing everything, with both hands. I put a toy in front of him today and he tucked his knees in. I could almost see him make the connection.....I can get that. He didn't go anywhere, but he is a smart one. He decided he wanted to start spiting today, while I was trying to feed him plums. It got everywhere, and I couldn't get him to stop spiting. I know he likes them, because he has had them before, but he was sure excited about his new discovery.


We were reading the BoM title to Lucy. "Another testament of Jesus Christ" to which she immediately said "amen" She is so reverent. Right after the opening prayer in sacratment meeting Sunday, she jumped on Gary's lap and started shouting "bread" and "water". We talked about the sacrament a few weeks ago during FHE. Although, we talked about reverence last week. I guess that didn't stick as well. She started getting restless as soon as we sat in the pew, and Gary told her we just had to sit reverently for an hour. To which she replied "no hour, no hour". They were both crying yesterday and I said "come on guys". Then she started repeating, "come on guys, com on guys" I LOVE the mimic phase. She was so proud that her ring pop made her tongue blue. She had to stand on the counter and look at it over and over.



Fisher fell asleep on me while feeding yesterday while Lucy was taking a nap, so I just slept too, downstairs. I thought I heard Lucy get up but then everything was quiet again and so I thought I was wrong. Well, I was right, she did wake up and get out of bed, but it didn't last long. When I finally took Fisher up to bed, this is what I found on the stairs.

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

That's so sweet on the stairs and her blue tongue is hilarious! Fisher is growing up so fast...I can't even believe how old he is now...and no, we did not get the painting done considering we have to put on 2 layers of killz and 2 layers of the paint color..it sucks.

Kleinhenz Family said...

It is crazy that your kids are doing so much. So sorry to hear about the crying. I am not looking forward to that. Elijah was telling me today about babies crying and I thought, kid you don't know anything yet!