Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hair cut

Fisher got his first hair cut today. His hair was really short on top, he has a bald spot in the middle of the back, and then a row of longer hair that circled the back. So, he looked a little like a balding man. And, after his nap yesterday the hair on the back stuck straight out, so I knew it was time for a trim. I used a #1 for the back and a #2 for the top. Nothing came off the top, but there was plenty off the back. We put it off a little because we didn't think he would like the buzzing or the tickling the vibration would make, but he didn't care. He just sat there and chewed on the cord like a good boy.

Lucy wanted to cut her hair too, but that wasn't about to happen. So, instead, she got into the cabinets under our sink, which she never does. I smelled windex and was about to ask Gary if he was cleaning something when I realized what it was. She had gotten the spray commet and was in our closet spraying it on herself. (We recently got a water bottle to spray down her hair in the morning and she loves to play with it. What is the difference, right.) I had just filled the tub with some water to give Fisher a bath when I found her so we threw her in instead to rinse her off. She wasn't too thrilled with it, but no other harm done.

3 comments:

Kleinhenz Family said...

Well at least she was super clean! And a hair cut already, what a big boy!

The Miranda's said...

I was surprised with the haircut too! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! What a sweet girl Lucy is. : )

Elizabeth said...

How fun (minus the cleaner on kid part). Fisher is getting so big. We will definately be around on the 24th so let me know we would love to see you!